Would you love the chance to bring your passion for outstanding care to our loyal and brilliant memory care team at our beautiful Somerset care home in Wellington?
Rated Good by the CQC and surrounded by 12 stunning acres of Somerset countryside, Oaktree Court care home is a place to grow a long-lasting and hugely rewarding career.
As an experienced Care Team leader/Care Coordinator, you always provide exceptional resident care. You are dedicated to inspire and bring positivity to make every day a happy day for everyone.
Work for you is being part of a family. A family where you will grow & be supported in your development, a place where you will inspire your teams to grow too.
The day-to-day & your experience
- Responsible for the effective and safe running of our memory care & dementia community, you will work closely with your team, residents and their families to provide the highest standards of professional, person-centered care.
- You will be dedicated to a caring, safe & welcoming environment that supports the physical, emotional & social needs of each resident.
- With unparalleled kindness, you’ll ensure the provision of personal nursing care is consistently delivered to all of your residents.
- Experienced at a supervisory level, you know how to manage, motivate & inspire your teams to achieve excellence every day.
- You have a sound understanding of the NMC medication guidelines, knowledgeable in both the theory and practice of medication management.
- Experienced in care planning & risk assessments, you’ll be passionate to ensure the care delivery reflects these at all times
- A natural people person, you’ll build strong & fulfilling relationships with your Majesticare team our residents, families, friends & within the local community.
- Previous experience within a similar role (Advantageous)
- You must hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care and be medication trained.
- In line with mandatory Government vaccination guidelines, we require you to be double vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 Vaccine by 11.11.21 to be able to work in a care home.
The benefits of working with us
- 42 Hours Per Week
- 3 x long night shifts one week and 4 the next, working alternate weekends.
- Continued professional & career development – unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through our STARhub!
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- Carefriends, an employee referral program – offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Rewards & recognition company culture
- Annual STAR awards– nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms.
Dedicated to creating outstanding homes to live and work.
We’ve been building award-winning careers for over 20 years
Don’t miss this brilliant career opportunity, apply NOW!