The opportunity 🧡
Would you love the chance to bring your passion for outstanding care to our award-winning luxury care home, Cavendish Park?
Rated Good by the CQC and recently awarded a place in the ‘Top 20 Care Homes’ in the West Midlands 2021 by Carehome.co.uk, our Evesham care home is a place to grow a long-lasting and hugely rewarding career.
About you 🧡
As an experienced Care Team Leader, you always provide exceptional resident care. You are dedicated to inspire and bring positivity to make every day a happy day for everyone.
Work for you is being part of a family. A family where you will grow & be supported in your development, a place where you will inspire your teams to grow too.
The day-to-day & your experience 🧡
- Supported by your team, you will work closely with your residents, their families, friends & other carers to provide the highest standards of professional, person-centered care.
- You will be dedicated to a caring, safe & welcoming environment that supports the physical, emotional & social needs of each resident.
- With unparalleled kindness, you’ll ensure the provision of personal nursing care is consistently delivered to all of your residents.
- A natural people person, you’ll build strong & fulfilling relationships with your Majesticare team our residents, families, friends & within the local community.
- Experienced at a supervisory level, you know how to manage, motivate & inspire your teams to achieve excellence every day.
- You have a sound understanding of the NMC medication guidelines, knowledgeable in both the theory and practice of medication management.
- Experienced in care planning & risk assessments, you’ll be passionate to ensure the care delivery reflects these at all times
- Previous experience within a similar role (Advantageous)
- You must hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care (or be working towards) and be medication trained.
- In line with mandatory Government vaccination guidelines, we require you to be double vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 Vaccine by 11.11.21 to be able to work in a care home.
The benefits of working with us 🧡
- £12.72 per hour
- Continued professional & career development – unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through our STARhub!
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- Carefriends, an employee referral program – offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Rewards & recognition company culture
- Annual STAR awards– nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms.
Dedicated to creating outstanding homes to live and work.
We’ve been building award-winning careers for over 20 years