The opportunity 🧡
We’re looking for a passionate Dementia Lead to inspire and develop our brilliant team in our wonderful Memory Care community at our stunning Evesham care home, Cavendish Park.
Recently awarded ‘TOP 20 Care Home in the West Midlands‘ by carehome.co.uk and with a 10/10 review score, this is your chance to join a care group dedicated to building incredible careers.
About you 🧡
As an experienced Dementia Care professional, you’re dedicated to providing exceptional care. Your commitment and shines through you and your team to make sure your residents are at the heart of everything you do.
You are passionate & creative in the way you work and solve problems through an honest & trusted approach. Work for you is not just a job but a place for growth, happiness and family.
The day-to-day 🧡
- Highly experienced, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our memory care floor & community.
- You will develop a planned programme of care, recorded and reviewed at regular intervals for each individual resident in line with Majesticare’s Policy and Procedures, CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety, and NMC standards.
- Level 3 – Meds trained, you will be responsible for the provision and administration of medication as prescribed by the Doctor.
- Skilled in leading and inspiring your team, you will plan, implement and oversee excellent person-centred & innovative dementia care.
- With the support & involvement of your team, you will create a safe environment to allow residents to lead a full life with choice, independence & dignity.
- Through high standards of professional practice, you will monitor you residents’ nutritional intake & through choice & assistance, you will ensure a well-balanced diet for all.
- With your hands-on approach to care, you will ensure residents maintain close relationships with their families, friends, volunteers and local community connections.
- You will undertake pre-admission assessments as requested & produce monthly audits for review.
- A talented communicator, you will be encouraged to provide advice and discuss improvements of care and services as appropriate.
- In line with mandatory Government vaccination guidelines, we require you to be double vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 Vaccine by 11.11.21 to be able to work in a care home.
- Circa £36,000 basic salary
- Professional career development & progression
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Majesticare StarHub membership – 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings!
- Rewards & recognition culture – value cards, roadshows, random acts of kindness to name but a few!
- Annual STAR awards – nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- Majesticare Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- Employee referral programme – offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms
Dedicated to creating outstanding homes to live and work.
We’ve been building award-winning careers for over 20 years
Don’t miss this brilliant career opportunity, apply NOW!