Cavendish Park Care Home is currently looking for a House Keeper to join their fantastic team at the stunning residential, nursing & dementia care home in Evesham, Worcestershire.
Whether you’re new to the care environment or have years of experience, you understand what it means to provide an exceptional service.
You know how to make sure your residents at the heart of everything you do. It is your mission to make every single day a happy day for everyone, it’s who you are.
You smile, through everything. You enjoy your work with an infectious positivity & happiness. Work for you is feeling part of a family. A family where you will grow & be supported to enjoy a long & rewarding career.
Experience is great, but it’s not essential.
- Fully supported by your Majesticare team, you will work to provide an exceptional housekeeping/laundry service and experience to our residents.
- You will be passionate to empower & support residents to achieve even the smallest of conquests through encouraging choice, independence & dignity.
- With unparalleled kindness, you’ll assist the everyday needs of our residents, from companionship to joining in with activities & events.
- You’ll be highly organised with excellent attention to detail & a willingness to learn.
- You’ll be talented in building strong & fulfilling relationships with your Majesticare team our residents, families, friends & within the local community.
- £9.90 per hour
- Comprehensive training & full induction plan.
- Professional career development programme that’s unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through our STAR hub!
- Employee referral programme – offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Rewards & recognition – STAR hub – value cards, roadshows, random acts of kindness to name but a few!
- Team Building events – Homes compete to win £1000!
- Annual STAR awards night – nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical wellbeing.
- Paid for DBS check
Passionate to care & highly-motivated, we want to hear from you.
Join our amazing team of Majesticare Stars.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS – APPLY TODAY!
FULL TIME or PART TIME AVAILABLE.
Majesticare has been providing award-winning care for older people for over 20 years. We are proud to be considered one of the UK’s leading, boutique care providers specialising in luxury residential, nursing & dementia care homes across Warwickshire, the Home Counties & into Wiltshire & Somerset.
Care shines through our Majesticare family, it comes from the heart to provide happiness to our residents through trust and creativity.
This is Family. This is Care. This is Majesticare