The opportunity 🧡
Milton Ernest Hall is a beautiful Grade I listed building set in stunning grounds just on the outskirts of Bedford. The home is rated Good by the CQC and enjoys a 9.7 Review score on Carehome.co.uk – a fabulous home complete with wonderful residents and an awesome team.
Who you are 🧡
Working within our Milton Ernest Hall family, you’ll take pride in your work, bringing smiles and the feeling of sunshine to everyone.
Work for you is not just a job but feeling part of a family, where you will be supported to enjoy a long & rewarding career.
The day to day and your experience 🧡
- Fully supported by your Majesticare team, you will work to provide an exceptional laundry service within our home.
- You will be passionate to empower & support residents to achieve even the smallest of conquests through encouraging choice, independence & dignity.
- You’ll be highly organised with excellent attention to detail & a willingness to learn.
- You’ll be talented in building strong & fulfilling relationships with your Majesticare team our residents, families, friends & within the local community.
- You may be required to work occasional weekends.
- In line with mandatory Government vaccination guidelines, we require you to be double vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 Vaccine by 11.11.21 to be able to work in a care home.
The benefits of working with us 🧡
- £9.90 per hour
- Continued professional & career development – unique to you.
- Comprehensive training & full induction plan.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through our Majesticare STAR hub!
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing Hub– advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- Carefriends Employee referral program – offering up to £2000 per referral!
- Rewards & recognition company culture
- Annual STAR awards night – nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms
Dedicated to creating outstanding homes to live and work.
Care shines through our Majesticare family, it comes from the heart to provide happiness to our residents through trust and creativity.
Don’t miss this brilliant career opportunity, apply NOW!