The Opportunity 🧡
As we welcome more wonderful residents to our stunning Evesham care home, we’re looking for Twilight Carers (6pm-10pm) to become part of our Cavendish Park care home family.
You’ll love being part of a vibrant team dedicated to outstanding care & creating happiness in a place that feels like home.
Who you are 🧡
You’re someone who takes the time to learn a life history, to sit and to listen to memories, to laugh together and build friendships filled with warmth & compassion.
Work for you is a place where you love to bring sparkle and your natural passion to care.
The day to day 🧡
- Fully supported by your Majesticare team, you’ll work closely with families, friends & carers to provide the very best care to our residents.
- A natural people person, you will build strong, caring relationships, filled with kindness and friendship.
- You’ll thrive in empowering & supporting your residents to achieve even the smallest of conquests by encouraging choice, independence & dignity.
- With unparalleled kindness, you’ll assist the everyday needs of our residents, from person-centered care & companionship to joining in with activities & events.
- With your excellent people skills, you’ll build strong & fulfilling relationships with your Majesticare team our residents, families, friends & within the local community.
- As part of the role, you may be required to work weekends.
- In line with mandatory Government vaccination guidelines, we require you to be double vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 Vaccine by 11.11.21 to be able to work in a care home.
The benefits of working with us 🧡
- £10.50 p/h
- Twilight hours 6pm – 10pm
- A full induction plan with ongoing training
- Professional career development program that’s unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through our employee portal Majesticare STARhub!
- Care Friends, an industry-leading employee referral app – earn up to £2000 per referral!
- Annual STAR awards – nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing Hub- advice to support improving financial, mental & physical wellbeing.
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms
Dedicated to creating outstanding homes to live and work.
We’ve been building award-winning careers for over 20 years 🧡
Don’t miss this brilliant career opportunity, apply NOW!
Our latest vacancies >>